Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
1.The Advertiser represents that it is the owner or is licensed to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in its advertising and collateral information, including: (a) the names and/or pictures of persons; (b) any copyrighted material, trademarks, and/or depiction of trademarked goods or services; (c) any testimonials or endorsements contained in any advertisement submitted to BCE and published.
2. In consideration of BCE's acceptance of such advertisements and information for publication, the advertiser and its agency, if any, will indemnify and hold harmless BCE against all loss, liability, damage and expense of any nature (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of the copying, printing distribution or publishing of its advertisements. BCE and its agent, if any, acknowledges that all copyright interests in the published or distributed material shall remain with Advertiser. If the Advertiser possesses any preexisting copyright interests in the advertisements, it grants BCE the right to use, reproduce and distribute the advertisements.
3. BCE reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any advertisement for any reason, at any time, if BCE or its subscribers determine that the content of any advertisement is offensive or inappropriate, with or without notice to the Advertiser, and whether or not such advertisement was previously acknowledged, accepted or published.
4. BCE shall not be held liable for errors in content or omissions. Should an error appear in an advertisement, BCE's liability will be limited to the cost of the advertisement (prorated for that portion of the schedule that has been completed). Under no circumstances will BCE be liable for loss of income or profits or any consequential damages.
5. Advertising accepted for publishing must be accompanied by a contract signed by the authorizing parties. BCE will provide to Advertiser screen captures of advertising as it appears in all media on a variety of devices, and shall provide a concluding report of persons reached by means of the various channels described.
6. This Agreement may be canceled, in part, by Advertiser for any Engagement that is canceled or postponed, and any amount paid but not encumbered for advertising the said canceled Engagement may be refunded.
7. Advertiser understands that all frequency discounts, if any, are based on the Advertiser's commitment to fulfilling the schedule indicated on this contract. If for any reason, this schedule is not met by the time of expiration or cancellation of this contract, the Advertiser agrees to pay a short rate charge on all advertising run. This charge will be equal to the difference between the rate shown in the contract and the rate earned based on the applicable rate card for the actual frequency completed.
8. No conditions other than those set forth herein shall be binding on BCE unless specifically agreed to in writing by BCE. BCE will not be bound by conditions printed or appearing on order blanks or copy instructions submitted by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
9. BCE will not be liable for any delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an act of God, action by any government entity, transportation, strike, network difficulties, electronic malfunction, etc. or any condition beyond the control of BCE affecting production or delivery in any manner.
10. Invoices are rendered submitted upon the execution of the agreement by both parties for advertising appearing as stated therein and are due and payable within thirty (30) days thereafter. BCE shall have the right to hold the Advertiser and/or its Agent liable.